Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 1

Today, Sunday March 8th, 2010. I decided to take the idea of music collaboration to a different place, the blog-o-sphere. It is my hope and intention that others will join me. I believe that together we have the potential to make some really great music. To start this off I am going to post a track.

Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io

Now that you have heard it download it here. (just copy this into your address bar)

http://drop.io/hidden/zvasjjfscwaiu1/asset/YW5rZWwtYW5jaG9yLXdhdg%253D%253D

add whatever you would like, just make sure its time synced, then upload your new part somewhere on the web (drop.io has a really easy interface) that it can be downloaded from, post the url in the comments and I will download it and mix it in. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment